- We accept consignment by appointment only. Please call ahead to discuss what you'd like to consign.
- If you have not been in the store, we suggest stopping in before consigning. A general list of what we accept is as follows:
- Furniture including couches, chairs, dining room sets, end and coffee tables, china hutches, bakers racks, curio cabinets, desks and bookshelves
- Dishes/glassware/crystal (on approval)
- Throw pillows
- Silk floral
- Books – recently published(last 5 years only)
- Seasonal/holiday decor
- Our yearly schedule for consigning seasonal decor is as follows:
Jan.--Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day
- If you have larger pieces, we prefer you email pictures or stop in with your digital camera. This enables us to determine whether items are appropriate for the store and if we have space for them. It also allows us to discuss pricing. Click here to bring up email and attach your photos.
- Due to allergies, any item with a fabric must come from a non-smoking, non-pet household.
- Everything must be clean and ready to be placed on the sales floor.
- Items remain in the store for 60 days, though larger pieces may stay longer.
- We begin marking down prices after 30 days:
- 20% off days 31-45
- 30% off days 46-60
- Should you have items remaining after 60 days, we will contact you and you will have one week to pick them up. If you decide that you don’t want them back, they become the property of Home Again and we’ll donate them to charity. Nothing is done without your approval.
- We split the proceeds with you 50/50.
Our main goal is to provide a positive experience for both our consignors and our clients. Stop in today because there's no place like Home Again!